£200 - £300 per day
13 days ago
An experienced Business Analyst is required to join oil and gas "SuperMajor", based in Middlesex on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £300 per day.
Working alongside a team of 3 others, you will be responsible for supporting the Strategy Director in the preparation of communications and presentations for executive stakeholders including Procurement Leadership Team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead and support initiatives to improve benchmark performance, analytics and standardisation of metrics using Power BI.
- Prepare communications and Presentations for executive stakeholders
- Carry out business process mapping, business process reengineering and business process analysis wherever needed
- Work with analysts and contribute to finalising the functional requirements
- Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met
- Ensuring the company continues to grow whilst meeting the FTE footprint needs
Candidates must be able to Demonstrate:
- Competent using Power BI
- Confident producing and presenting briefing packs
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to ask questions and challenge
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Being a self-starter
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a deadline to send CV's of by 1pm on Thursday the 4th of July. To be considered for this role, make sure to get in contact with be by Thursday morning at the latest.