£500 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Business Analyst - Process & control
A major international banking institution has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst - Process & Control.
This is a 6 month contract offers up to £600 p/d with flexible working offered from home and c.2 days in their offices in London.
This role is required to provide business analysis on the Process, Control & Operating Model deliverables, with a specific focus on delivering detailed end to end process maps, process specific key risk assessment across the end to end reporting process, controls review and risk mapping, standardisation, rationalization full uplift of controls.
- Understanding of Trasaction FX
- Excellent analysis skills, with ability to structure problems and find solutions
- A good appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a Risk and Finance environment
- Understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project)
- Financial Services project experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience of working on large scale projects in a global business
- Experience of working in a large banking organisation
- S166 exposure preferable
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org