West London, London
£550 - £600 per day
SS - 13578_1573236955
2 months ago
Interim Business Analyst - Commercial Analytics
Interim Business Analyst - Commercial Analytics is required to define, across commercial, the future of analytics and reporting capabilities for a global pharmaceutical business.
- Provide deep and broad Commercial and Marketing Operations business functional and domain knowledge to enable effective business analysis and requirements planning.
- Develop Business Requirements with sufficient detail and clarity collaborating with business partners to ensure these are captured correctly with any process implications.
- Manage requirements backlog including prioritization, feasibility and any fit gap needs throughout the phase.
- Run requirements definition sessions with core team of commercial operations, sales and marketing experts.
- Document interviews and develop analytics use cases for reviews.
- Create standard business process models as well as conceptual prototypes and mock-ups when necessary.
- Manage detailed plan of work including interviews and workshops.
- Prepare, run and document workshops across business and IT stakeholders.
- Ensure detailed document writing for final deliverables.
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- Develop and sustain effective trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with key Commercial and Marketing Ops.
- Develop and sustain effective trusted relationships with the development team to understand technology capabilities and roadmaps to identify opportunities for Commercial and Marketing Operations.
- Integrate with effective delivery teams to ensure business requirements are assessed for feasibility and play back outcomes to Business Partners
To be considered, you must have;
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry with demonstrated applied IT / Business knowledge in the Commercial and Marketing Ops. domain.
- Experience specifically related to Analytical front-end tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy, BI, etc.).
- Prior experience of working within a range of geographies/ countries to support business needs is desired.
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions.
- Ability to manage projects and resources is desirable.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, influencing and project management skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit, fit-gap and pro/con analysis.
- Business Process modelling techniques and methods.
- Demonstrated relationship savvy in building effective trusted advisor relationships with business partners and IT alike using effective relationship-building, negotiation, mediation and influencing skills.
To discuss the Interim Business Analyst - Commercial Analytics, call Sam on 01483 213 304.