£550 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
My client, a global FTSE100 Financial Services organisation are currently recruiting a Collateral Business Analyst to join them on an interim basis. Paying £600 per day on an initial 6 month contract, this is an extremely exciting opportunity to further your knowledge in the area and to work for a world leading organisation.
This role sits under the Collateral work stream, which is mandated to capture Global Trade and Receivables Finance, Commercial Banking and GB requirements for a new Collateral Management System.
In the role you will be expected to work closely with stakeholders to define and agree the necessary scope, deliver clear and concise requirements, perform gap analysis, define to-be processes and finally, ultimately ensure business functions are captures, understood, articulated and agreed by all stakeholders.
The experience my client is looking for:
- Deep understanding of wholesale credit risk, and risk parameters, ideally gained within regulatory projects.
- A strong understanding of the end to end credit process and hands on experience with collateral management systems and credit risk systems in general.
- Experience working in all stages within the programme or project lifecycle, including initiation, scope definition, requirements gathering, traceability, testing and training.
- Superb presentation and interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement and management skills are essential.
- Agile project delivery experience.
- Experience in the delivery of CRD4 and Basel 2/3 is also desirable.
If this role is of interest, please apply for the position now, and any questions, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.