£400.00 - £440.00 per day
15 days ago
Role: INTERIM Business Analyst - Business change (London/UK flex) J15018
Rate: Up to £440 p/d paye
Duration: 6 Months
Location: London (Agile / Flex Working)
We are looking for all levels of experience Business Analyst's for a number of vacancies on an INTERIM basis, to join within a Wholesale Banking environment.
It is essential that you have a strong background and knowledge in organisational change (org design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment.
London UK based role, although there is flexibility for you to commute from anywhere in the UK due to flexibility in UK working arrangements.
- Organisational Design - contributing towards managing, developing and controlling the organisational design and implementation.
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realization, providing the business with end to end change support.
- Support the definition of robust cases for change; shaping clear customer/colleague outcomes and business value.
- Collaborate with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage opportunities and manage challenges.
- Work on end to end solution ideation and selection, incorporating customer validation and research.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across the organisation and support adoption of Ways of Working across Wholesale Transformation.
The successful applicant must have experience in organisational change (org design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst transformation/change - gained in a Global or Blue-chip Services environment.
- Proven experience developing and controlling organisational design
- Display a high level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex business change initiatives.
- Flexible and adaptable nature to manage a multi-faced role with changing priorities and assignments that are complex.
- High awareness of new technologies and digital products
- Excellent strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent Academic profile
To be part of an exciting change programme initiative, all experience levels are welcome, click apply!
Job ref: J15018