£550 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable Financial Services Institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Senior Business Analyst.
This is an initial 9-month contract offering up to £650 p/d inside IR35 for a primarily home working position.
The position reports to the Cybersecurity Technology Operations Director. The role will require the individual to assume a proactive approach to support the COO in a wide variety of activities including, but not limited to BAU team administration, small projects, deputising at various meetings for the COO and general support for the COO. The candidate will have consistent communications across the department, be flexible and foster strong stakeholder relationships supporting the ongoing achievement of an operationally "excellent" organization.
The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication and interpersonal skills, strong organisational and portfolio/project management skills enabling them to work successfully on a broad spectrum of COO related BAU, initiatives and PMO and projects.
- PMO activities including but not limited to:
- COO admin delegate including access approvals
- Team management and EXCO actions tracking and chasing
- Slide deck management
- Monthly activity calendar management
- Meeting facilitator - creation, agenda, minutes, actions, etc.
- ToRs for regular meetings
- BAU activities, Holiday Management, COO calendar weekly download for the team, EXCO action tracking and follow up
- Jira/Kanban board creation and ongoing updates
COO Service Catalogue management
- Defined services and team RACI
- Project Management / Agile skills
- Run iterative continuous improvement sessions on process
- Special projects including tracking process improvement with our shared service providers on workforce and finance
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.