Interim Business Analyst £56 p.h
£50 - £56 per hour
8 months ago
One of the worlds largest FMCG organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst
This is a 6-month initial contract offering up to £56 p/h offering hybrid working out of offices in London Glasgow or Edinburgh
The role plays a pivotal part in collaborating, partnering and aligning with leaders across Supply to define the business capability strategic plans and roadmaps.
Ensuring that D&T, in the area of Supply in ESG:
o Understands what is required to deliver strategic business objectives.
o Delivering optimized return on D&T investment
o Identifying and exploiting opportunities for D&T innovation
The Analyst will work across all Supply D&T Functional Business Partners, helping to create the strategic D&T Plans and Roadmaps for digital investment across Supply in ESG.
The Plans and Roadmaps define the D&T goals that will contribute to the strategic objectives, identifying the business capabilities to be developed/transformed.
Create, align and publish the business capability roadmap defining the sequencing of capabilities and markets to access business value.
The analyst will support the Functional Business Partner in preparing the robust business case development including the measures of success and roadmap to achievement.
- Capturing As Is business capability maturity and Process to at least L4 (i.e. "Deliver Order")
- Define, align & publish To Be business capability maturity to deliver strategic objectives - including target process flows
- Anticipating & identifying future opportunities and providing external perspectives, provocation.
- Support application rationalization roadmap
- Support development of robust business case to facilitate effective and transparent strategic prioritization of D&T investment
- Support identification of high-level impact of change from development/transformation of identified business capabilities
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 2 years of responsibilities in IS or an IS focused business area
- Experience in identifying and assessing business capability maturity required to deliver strategic outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- Training or knowledge of supported business domain areas