£300 - £375 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst to join their function.
This is an initial 6-month contract running through until the end of the year offering up to £375 p/d inside IR35 along with majority home working - offices in London.
- Setting up and maintaining workflow spreadsheets
- Analysis of Gilt coupons that need to be paid and received
- Creation and maintenance of spreadsheets to support team workflow accurately
- Liaising with clients - agreement of payment values that are due, along with confirmation of standard settlement instructions (SSIs)
- Committing the payments in the internal system making sure these are processed
- Adhoc tasks - MI collation and delivery
- Reconciliation and review of exceptions and non-receipt Coupons
- Internal investigation with IT and other stakeholders to make sure what we are confirming is correct - further investigation to get this resolved working with correct teams and escalation where required.
- Senior Analyst role, Bond Lifecycle Analyst, Bond Coupon Analyst
- Coupon process role before
- Someone who can come in and hit the ground running
- Security settlement background
If this role is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.