South West England, England
£250 - £350 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Business Analyst - £350 per day (inside IR35)
My client, a large local authority currently undergoing significant transformation, are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to modernise and drive improvement in their services.
This role is a 6 month contract, paying up to £350 per day inside IR35, based in South West England.
You will work to redesign and transform services on a number of projects to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Modernise the services, which may include role changes, service offering changes, process improvement and technology changes
- Work closely with Porject Managers and SMEs to successfully achieve project goals
- Undertake necessary Business Analyst tasks, identifying current process and 'pain points', developing 'to be' and analysing user needs
- report on findings and ideas to the team, service and stakeholders
- Research comparable authorities on how they deliver similar services
- Strong, demonstrable experience as a besiness process analyst
- Expertise in process redesign, requirements gathering, process development and business case development
- Strong experience of developing requirements for a procurement exercise
- Experience of commercialisation for services or products
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or contact email@example.com