£20 - £25 per hour
8 months ago
One of the UK's largest and most innovative Medical Device organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential for extension offering up to £25 p/h inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire with the option of some home working.
The role's primary objective is to manage a reconciliation process to ensure that inventory counts of assets reflected in our systems match what is physically in the field. This role is accountable for final confirmed inventory numbers by project end.
The incumbent will take part in auditing and verifying counts of products at customer locations, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy and completeness of inventory. Duties will be performed remotely, primarily by phone, email and video calls and no significant travel is expected.
Reconciliation of the inventory report is primarily a manual process relying on close attention to detail and focus. Diligence and interpersonal skills to quickly connect with customers when clarification is needed are essential in the role.
* Running the inventory reconciliation process as documented and trained and ensuring accuracy and completeness in product counts. Actively working to resolve inconsistencies and to further document gaps; Collaborating with colleagues to ensure mutual success in project outcomes and to escalate when appropriate with an informed position and proposed solution.
* Continuous improvement accountability to ensure that identified improvement opportunities are actioned and that end of process performance is better than at start of engagement.
- Business analysis and reporting expertise desired
* Project methodology training desired
* Business analysis and reporting skill set (minimum 2 years)
* Proven experience (minimum 2 years) of working in a project management office on multiple project programmes with interdependencies and shared resources
* Excellent analytical skills
* Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Teams
* International mindset
* Good, cross level, communication skills including written English
* Ability to work in a cross functional team, promoting group co-operation and alignment
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.