£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Interim Business Analyst 12-month FTC £30,000
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Business Analyst.
You will analyse and report business data, thus providing accurate and timely information that enables operational decision-making over short to medium term periods.
- Collects, compiles, verifies and presents business data so that management has timely information for operational decision making.
- Maintains, tracks and presents a broad range of defined business metrics for the Global business to enable measurement of and improvement in business performance, including variance analysis to plan.
- Creates and maintains a demand planning model for the Global business, linking into monthly sales forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Reports on Global customer performance through volume and revenue analyses.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in a commercial environment.
- Experience in a related industry.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to collate and analyse large data sets.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately.