£200 - £300 per day
3 months ago
An experienced Business Analyst is required to join oil and gas "SuperMajor", based in Middlesex on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £300 per day.
Working alongside a team of 3 others, you will be responsible for supporting the Strategy Director in the preparation of communications and presentations for executive stakeholders including Procurement Leadership Team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead and support initiatives to improve benchmark performance, analytics, and standardisation of metrics using Power BI.
- Prepare communications and Presentations for executive stakeholders
- Carry out business process mapping, business process reengineering, and business process analysis wherever needed
- Work with analysts and contribute to finalising the functional requirements
- Review of testing approach and materials to ensure business requirements are met
- Ensuring the company continues to grow whilst meeting the FTE footprint needs
Candidates must be able to Demonstrate:
- Competent using Power BI
- Confident producing and presenting briefing packs
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to ask questions and challenge
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Being a self-starter
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a deadline to send CV's off by 1 pm on Thursday the 4th of July. To be considered for this role, make sure to get in contact with me by Thursday morning at the latest.