£15 - £17.50 per hour
CS - 14120_1597225671
10 months ago
Interim Brand Manager
Interim Brand Manager required for a 12 month contract with a global FMCG business.
As an Interim Brand Manager, you will have high level ownership and autonomy across the full marketing mix, leading projects and initiatives to serve and engage with customers.
You will have the opportunity to work in a multifunctional environment interacting on a regular basis with Global and Regional teams as well as departments including Customer Service, R&D, Supply Chain and external agencies.
You will manage multiple projects following effective processes and within timelines including high-profile innovation/renovation/packaging & portfolio programs embedding Sustainability and Design to Value principles
You will understand & translate category, consumer & shopper insights to identify issues and opportunities for the portfolio to drive consumption and penetration
- An exceptional performer, with consistent experience in FMCG, preferably in marketing or sales
- Ideally a degree in business or marketing-related subjects
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning ability
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong project management skills and capabilities to efficiently operate within multi-functional teams (including external agencies)
- Demonstrated ability to manage & influence stakeholders across the business at different levels of the organization
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles
- A strong desire to be accountable and to exceed expectations
- Resilient and able to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Winning attitude to identify and unlock incremental growth opportunities with agility
- Positive approach and outstanding interpersonal and collaborative skills to make the office a great place to work.
To be considered for the Interim Brand Manager position, please apply prior to COB Monday 13/08. For any queries, call Claire on 01483213310