£300 - £400 per day
about 1 year ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative Grid Solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Bid Manager to provide commercial management of the tendering process as part of an exciting & thriving Industrial Segment, managing the bid activity on key equipment or service opportunities.
This is an initial 6-month interim opportunity offering between £300-£400 p/d for a candidate to be based in Rugby.
- Provide direct customer facing support during the bid process through to negotiation and order close out.
- Creating and presenting presentations for the bid/no-bid decision meeting and also bid submission stage.
- Working with systems and engineering stakeholders to secure compliance and signed off estimations and 'Bill of Materials'.
- Obtain internal/external supplier specifications and costing
- Proactively engage procurement to secure best supplier pricing where necessary
- In conjunction with the sales leader and account sales manager understand the account strategy and our competitive situation
- In conjunction with the sales account manager, technical, legal and senior leadership help to develop our negotiation position
- Candidates must have a background in industrial or power conversion markets and be able to engage in discussions with technical stakeholders.
- The ability to navigate a complex matrix environment and engage with globally disparate stakeholders.
- Proven bid management and negotiation experience is also essential.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it could be of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.mackinlay@1st-executive to find out more.