West Midlands, England
Up to £206 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Bid Manager - £206 per day (Umbrella)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager, with exposure to power infrastructure, to join a world leader in Energy and manage bids across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
This role is a 12-month contract, paying up to £27.88 per hour (through Umbrella company), based in the West Midlands (some potential travel UK, Ireland and Europe).
- To manage Bids for UK, Ireland and Nordics region
- Manage on-time delivery of high quality and competitive value adding propositions
- Close internal and external customer liaison throughout the process
- Risk assessment and tender volidation
- Manage tenders through to operations handover and manage feedback.
- Forecasting, presentation and reporting
- Team management of bid preparation team
- Preparation of Commercial and Technical bid solutions
- Ideally Engineering Degree and relevant Commercial qualification.
- 5 + years' Operation, Commercial and Tendering experience in electical infrastructure
- Knowledge of the CDM regulations, Site Surveys, Health & Safety, Quality, Site Working, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Project Management.
- Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial & Contractual Terms & Conditions, e.g. FIDIC and NEC3
- Ability to collate reports and give presentations to senior level stakeholders
- Strong skills of customer liaison and effective negotiation
- Knowledge of relevant tendering processes and tools
- Good contractual, commercial and direct customer experience.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and email email@example.com / call 01483213310 to discuss.
Deadline COB 01/12/2020