£300 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Interim Directs Buyer - £350 per day
Interim Directs Buyer required to join a mechanical manufacturing company based in the Home Counties. You will join a Procurement function with a particular emphasis on supplier development and effective negotiation skills.
You will have the opportunity to join a team responsible for sourcing the best bespoke content, building and developing key long-term supplier relationships whilst providing commercial & programme support for key bespoke products & commissions.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Direct commodity procurement experience, ideally within Automotive programmes (i.e. powertrain, body in white & carbon fibre)
- Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations and support in the development of negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts.
- Ability to work in isolation & managed your own time to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to play a lead role in contract negotiation, implementation and management.
- Proven supply chain management and procurement experience, dealing with both small and large value organisations.
Rate: £300 - £350 per day
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Home Counties
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 .