£120 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Supplier Relationship Management? Our client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking to recruit an Interim Assistant Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) within their Central Supplier Management function based in Essex.
You will support a team of Supplier Relationship Managers, and will assist with the management of HR Supplier Services on a group wide basis. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Using the performance data received from suppliers, produce and analyse regular and robust reporting on all performance information and metrics to support management of all requirements, including rectification of underperformance
- Ensure supplier compliance to Group policies and where material risks are found through the Supplier Qualification System process, follow the escalation process and facilitate resolution
- Ensure supplier governance meetings are set up in line with the correct governance model and all documents are stored in a common repository for ease of reference and audit
- Work with the Business to define and agree stakeholder maps and associated RACI for those relationships within your remit, including completion of activities relevant to the role, as defined by the RACI
- Manage, monitor and protect contractual rights in order to effectively monitor service delivery , understand, document and mitigate supplier related risks
- Formally document changes to the contract in line with the contractual change management process and ensure any changes are embedded in the Business
- Act as a source of professional expertise and knowledge with own suppliers, providing professional advice to key stakeholders and colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the supplier management function of a prestigious 'Blue-Chip' organisation.
- Demonstrates some experience of operating in a Supplier Relationship Management capacity in a 'blue-chip' business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Ideally Degree qualified