£200 - £250 per day
5 months ago
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation who are seeking an Assistant Sourcing Manager for an initial 6-month contract assignment. This person will support the procurement team in the delivery of category and sub-category strategies, ensuring the client achieves the best value as efficiently as possible.
This position sits within the Strategy and Central Excellence team for supplier magaement, aiming to set the governance of supplier management. This role is intended to assist category managers wtih supplier segmentation and to ensure compliance against a pre-existing risk-based template. Working wtih a variety of stakeholders to coordinate outcomes and more.
- You will have experience enhancing, developing and supporting the processes and tools that enable the achievement of financial targets.
- You will be experienced in the processing of Purchase requisitions emanating from the business, applying Category rules & policy and then determining the best sources of supply to meet corporate objectives.
- 3rd party supplier managmenet background
- Supply Chain management experience
- Share point system experience is preferred
- Good knoweldge or background in Data
- Experience working in a high pace environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels
If this position is of interest, please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186