East Sussex, England
£550 - £600 per day
SS - 13983_1584023073
6 months ago
Interim Assistant Director - Commissioning & Partnerships
Interim Assistant Director required for an initial 3 month contract with a local authority undergoing substantial change within Health and Adult Social Care Directorate.
This post will play an integral part to how change is achieve and will focus on the following deliverables;
- To define a Proposal for how to structure Commissioning going forward in Health & Adult Social Care
- To stabilise line management arrangements.
- To provide an overview of the current market within Health & ASC Provision. An assessment will be required of how we can work with our partners to ensure market rates, quality and access continue to meet the needs of the service.
- To link in with the commissioning cycle and the wider role of commissioning as a function across the Council. To develop insight about how commissioning is supported in terms of procurement, contract monitoring and performance and to report back where efficiencies and improvement could be found as a result of co-working or adoption of best practice.
- To develop a report to outline the commissioning implications of a growth of in house delivery services
- To work across the 4 areas of commissioning to develop a proposal for how efficiencies can be delivered in excess of £50,000.
My client will need someone who is an experienced political operator and has experience of working in organisations with a strong trade union presence.
To discuss the
Interim Assistant Director - Commissioning & Partnerships position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304 .