West London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 14217_1599731983
7 months ago
Interim Assistant Category Manager - Construction
Interim Assistant Category Manager required to support a local authority in the tender for a new leisure centre and children centres.
This is an urgent requirement with an expectation of 2 days working from home and 3 days working from the office.
- Managing multiple category projects at any given time; looking to redefine the Council's needs and requirements in order to ensure the best possible service delivery models
- Leading commercial negotiations with suppliers on all contracts in line with EU requirements
- Proactively seeking new opportunities for the Council to buy and deliver services in new and more efficient ways and building in benchmarking
- Demonstrating a strong people/project management focus
- Must have experience of construction contract management
- Must have expertise of Public Sector procurement regulations
- Experience in specific construction category area
- Experience of CapitalEsourcing (beneficial)
To discuss the Interim Assistant Category Manager - Construction position in West London, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.