West London, London
Up to £250 per day
SS - 12845_1557477712
15 days ago
Interim Assistant Buyer - £250/day
Interim Assistant Buyer required to manage multiple projects simultaneously: projects of lower value, low risk procurement requiring use of the EU tender process, low value procurements that do not require use of the EU tender process and projects that do not require a project team but require liaison with departmental stakeholders.
Sitting in the Adult Social Care category, you will work with Category Managers, the wider procurement team, stakeholders within the authority and externally to purchase goods and services to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Experience of applying basic procurement strategies, including the identification of risks, key outputs and deliverables
- Ability to work with a range of procurement systems including E Commerce and E Sourcing
- Experience of working with procurement processes to ensure value for money is achieved.
- Experience of successful negotiation within the field of procurement
- Experience of utilising benchmarking techniques
- Experience of successful relationship management including supplier management, and customer/stakeholder management
- Experience in general administration in a large and diverse organisation
To discuss the Interim Assistant Buyer position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.