HN - J13391_1568826174
27 days ago
Interim Asset Management Systems Officer is required for initial 3 month contract with a local authority in Bedfordshire to lead the asset performance team to ensure effect management of the authority's property portfolios.
- Provide a comprehensive technical support function to the Asset and Estates Management service and the wider Economic Growth and Property Division.
- Provide business support to Asset and Estate Management and the Chief Officer for Economic Growth and Property to include oversight of the electronic filing system, meeting administration, processing training requests, ordering of stationary and supplies and any other general administrative support
- Act as the first point of contact for general property related enquiries from internal departments, Elected Members, schools, partners and members of the public and to ensure accurate, timely responses are made.
To be considered, you must have;
- Significant experience of working in an estates/asset management environment or a demonstrable knowledge of estates management processes and practice
- Recognised qualification in ICT or systems management or equivalent and demonstrable experience in managing databases and GIS systems
- Knowledge and awareness of personal responsibilities in the areas of risk management, health safety and welfare, both in terms of self and others. Knowledge of statutory regulations, professional codes of conduct and Government sponsored initiatives
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations and experience of acting in the capacity of Data Controller
To discuss the Interim Asset Management Systems Officer position, please call Harry on 01483 212188.