£550 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable insurance providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Ariba Sourcing Tooling Manager.
This is an initial 6-month contract offering up to £650 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working. Some travel to either Central London or Ipswich will be required.
The Ariba Sourcing Tooling Manager will be the responsible point of contact for managing the deployment of the Ariba module and our Ariba third party partner, sourcing category teams and Procurement Operations. The successful candidate will also demonstrate they have a creative and positive approach to problem solving and a strong collaborative approach with stakeholders. The following key deliverables and areas are;
- Ariba Sourcing Module: Drive, design and lead Ariba sourcing models to ensure that the tooling project is on track to achieve desired outcomes e.g. work with Head of Sourcing, Category leads and Category Managers, Reporting and Benefits owners and Third party provides
- Sourcing processes: Actively work with Head of Category and Category teams in developing sourcing processes, Ariba technical set-up and linking with relevant teams to stress test that the sourcing modules e.g. Procurement internal stakeholders and the third party Ariba supplier.
- Project Reporting: Report to Head of Procurement and Head of Sourcing on the tooling design, build and deployment progress and as required to all relevant Governance forums incl; Procurement Governance, TMO, GLT and ad hoc as required.
- Dependencies with other functions: Manage dependencies with other functions/business owners (Technology, Communications, Legal).
- Strong Ariba tooling experience
- Experience of Financial services organizations
- Experience of working with both on-shore and off-shore teams
- Strong reporting and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder collaborative relationship building skills
- Both a strategic and analytical mind-set
- Creativity to seek, encourage new approaches to Procurement transformation
- Change management and self-awareness skills to adopt targeted approaches to a dynamic set of stakeholders
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to articulate Procurement's sourcing process change
- Strong Insurance Industry knowledge
- Strong legal contract knowledge and negotiation experience
- Familiarity with relevant legislative, regulatory requirements, and industry standards as well as understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk and ensure compliance