Up to £550 per day
about 1 year ago
6 months +
Interim Aero Product Manager required to join a leading Aerospace organisation on an initial 6 month contract paying £550 per day based in Portsmouth. The purpose of the role is to manage the lifecycle of various Communications Products in the Airborne environment for Government and Military customers (UK/US and EMEA).
This extends from monitoring of existing products with a view to increasing the user experience, profitability, and quality of service to developing new products for the business and enhancing the portfolio.
You will develop products from new ideas, using your contact with customers, prospects and suppliers (existing and potential). You will possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You will enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Product Management / Marketing / Development
- Understanding of financial metrics and measures
- Understanding of Product Management proficiencies
- Understanding of the Airborne market and requirements
- Understanding of airborne products, technology and their applications
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience of working in a Military / Government / aero related environment
- Experience of Satellite communications
- Experience of working in diverse international teams
Rate: £550 p/d
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss in more detail then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or email me at email@example.com