£200 - £350 per day
over 1 year ago
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can provide support to the Head of Financial Accounts in managing the accounts payable team. The role holder will be responsible for making accurate payments to all creditors within the agreed contract terms in accordance with financial regulations and policies.
In this role you will work closely with other sections in Finance and departments to provide financial advice, guidance and analysis to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Experience of managing an accounts payable team in a large organisation
- Relevant accounts payable knowledge and experience of control account reconciliations.
- Experience of and involvement in financial year-end processes
- Experience of working with relevant financial systems such as Agresso, SITS, WPM etc. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently to deliver a common goal or objective and work across team boundaries to build and strengthen working relationships
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload, including co-ordinating with others and ensuring that statutory and other deadlines and targets are met.
- Ability to use creativity and initiative to solve complex problems, take independent decisions and seek clarification when required
- Ability to manipulate large volume of data and experience of carrying out detailed analysis of data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- AAT Technician Level