£300 - £331 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Accounts Advisor £331pd
A fantastic, part-time opportunity for an Interim Accounts Advisor to join my leading, FTSE 100 Energy client's Visual Content Unit and support their Production Team with budgets, Purchase Orders and Project Close Out.
It's an exciting time to be joining this world leader in energy, which is undergoing significant corporate transformation within sustainability, making huge investments into sustainable energy and the cutting edge technology to support.
This is a part-time contract, at 4 days per week, offering up to £331 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), spanning 12 months, with a flexible approach to working from home and in London.
The Interim Accounts Advisor sits within this leading organisation's Visual Content Team, which supports their internal and external campaigns.
This is an unmatched opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry-leading, in-house agency, providing key support in budget management, Purchase Orders and Finance Close-out for Projects.
In this varied role, you will reconcile and produce monthly reporting for spend, raise Purchase Orders in the system, set up new vendor accounts, submit invoices and quotes, reconcile and manage budgets for recharging and provide general administrative support.
- Strong experience in developing finance strategies and strategic forecasting.
- Skills of analysis and the ability to create detailed reporting.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages.
- Ability to drive profitability by providing actionable solutions and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
- Excellent communications skills across all levels of a business.
- Advantageous would be a understanding of IR35.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org