£550 - £750 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim 3rd Party Risk Manager - £750pd
Interim 3rd Party Risk Manager required for a 12 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation.
This is a senior role responsible for championing third party risk management strategy across 20 business units and 50+ countries.
The role is offering up to £750pd inside IR35, through Umbrella. The job holder can be based UK wide with our client offering full remote working.
- Embed and optimize the capabilities of the new TPRM Utility by extensively reviewing and improving existing processes.
- Proactively work with all business units to ensure alignment of appreciation, understanding and governance of TPRM
- Extensive management background preferably with good understanding of Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Management or Supplier Management .
- A good understanding of Financial Services and the regulatory environment .
- Strong Relationship management and risk management skills.
- Evidence of presenting Risk Management solutions to COO's (Country level & Business Unit Level)
Please note the role will require working via an umbrella company.
To be considered, please apply asap.