£300 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim 3rd Party Risk Analyst - £500pd
Interim 3rd Party Risk Manager required for a 12 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation.
This is a senior role responsible for championing third party risk management related activities across Technology
The role is offering up to £500pd inside IR35, through Umbrella.
- To support the ongoing business needs in the development and continuous improvement
of the Supplier Risk Management appetite and strategy, maintaining systems, producing
management intelligence and preparing management information reports including
supplier and business risk reporting.
- Other activities such as due diligence, remediation, exit and contingency planning,
supporting the business with supplier performance issues, and supplier performance
reporting are also required.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services
- Supplier Risk Experience + Strong verbal and written communication skills,
with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
- A good understanding of Financial Services and the regulatory environment.
- Strong Relationship management and risk management skills.
Please note the role will require working via an umbrella company.
To be considered, please apply asap.