Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
As the Indirects Sourcing Manager - £60K:
- You will provide procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions.
- You will have a broad sourcing knowledge covering key indirect categories such as Professional Services, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing, HR and Recruitment.
- You will deliver end to end sourcing projects, manage stakeholders through the Procurement process, delivering cost savings and added value from the supply base.
- Key to your success in this role will be an ability to engage and influence a stakeholder community who have procuring goods and services on a direct basis historically.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the indirect sourcing team.
- Indirect Procurement experience - ideally with experience in HR & Professional Services.
- Track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation.
- Global sourcing experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS