Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
7 months ago
Indirects Sourcing Manager - £60K
Our prestigious FTSE100 client, seeks to recruit an Indirects Sourcing Manager - £60K to play a key role in the continued expansion of their indirect procurement function, based in Manchester. You will be expected to network independently with key stakeholders throughout the business and identify and deliver global sourcing projects across the breadth of the indirect categories, with autonomy.
As the Indirects Sourcing Manager - £60K:
- You will provide procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions.
- You will have a broad sourcing knowledge covering key indirect categories such as Professional Services, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing, HR and Recruitment.
- You will deliver end to end sourcing projects, manage stakeholders through the Procurement process, delivering cost savings and added value from the supply base.
- Key to your success in this role will be an ability to engage and influence a stakeholder community who have procuring goods and services on a direct basis historically.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the indirect sourcing team.
- Indirect Procurement experience - ideally with experience in HR & Professional Services.
- Track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation.
- Global sourcing experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
Please call me directly on 01483 212 192 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.