€50000 - €70000 per annum + extensive benefits
3 months ago
Indirects Category Procurement Specialist
My client, a global manufacturing specialist are looking for an Indirects Procurement Specialist to join their expanding team.
This exciting and challenging greenfield procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a procurement function which is at the beginning of some exciting new changes. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region and design what good looks like. Reporting to the Procurement Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing global and local procurement activities, managing spend, leveraging agreements with suppliers, and defining process and policy to ensure the needs of the regional teams dovetail with the strategic requirements of the business. Supported by a strong and talented team; and ultimately sponsored by a well-respected CPO you will have plenty of opportunity to progress.
Role: Indirects Category Procurement Specialist
Salary: €50K-70K + competitive benefits
The successful candidate will be on a home working contract, but expected to travel regularly to sites across the Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore, you must have full rights to work in the Netherlands (sponsorship is not available), and be flexible to travel weekly as part of the role.
- Work with the procurement team to improve processes and ensure the region is compliant with procurement policies
- Act as business partner and primary point of contact for sites
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders of differing levels
- Speak Dutch and Flemish
- Graduate level education
- Have indirect category experience ideally across IT, FM, Marketing and HR
- This is a new role therefore you will need empathy and the ability to bring people on the Procurement journey with you. Stakeholder management is key. Ideally you will have worked in a matrix environment previously and interacted successfully with diverse communities.
- Be resilient, agile, flexible, enthusiastic, have a passion for procurement and driving improvement
- Be comfortable building relationships remotely
To be considered for this role, please apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial call. The shortlist will be presented to the client by 19/06/2020 therefore applications need to have been completed by this date