Amsterdam, North Holland
£50000 - £65000 per annum + + package
6 months ago
This exciting and challenging greenfield procurement role offers an experienced purchasing professional the chance to join a procurement function which is at the beginning of some exciting new changes. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of procurement within their region and design what good looks like.
Reporting to the Procurement Operations Manager, you will be responsible for implementing global and local procurement activities, managing spend, leveraging agreements with suppliers, and defining process and policy to ensure the needs of the regional teams dovetail with the strategic requirements of the business.
Role: Indirects Category Procurement Specialist
Salary: £50K-65K + Package
The successful candidate will be on a home working contract, but expected to travel regularly to sites across the Netherlands and Belgium. Therefore, you must have full rights to work in the Netherlands (sponsorship is not available), and be flexible to travel weekly as part of the role.
- Collaborate and support Category Management Teams as needed (e.g., strategy input, supplier feedback, local market feedback, etc.)
- At site level, responsible for implementing global and local Procurement strategies and projects
- Meet with local suppliers to address site concerns and manage the relation between the operation and the suppliers
- Conduct and implement sourcing, buying and tactical activities within the defined governance of the operations team
- Expected to communicate ideas for improvement to internal customers and category leads
- Address cluster/site queries and conduct supplier follow-ups relating to the P2P process
- Operate according to procurement policies, contracts, procedures, processes, guidelines and regulations
- Acts as business partner and primary point of contact for site/cluster level
- Build a strong relationship with the business and attend business meetings on site level
If you'd like further detail regarding package and role or to schedule a call please drop your cv in an email to email@example.com