West London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Indirects Buyer - FTC - 12 months potential to permanent
Our client a Major Global, organisation who are undergoing significant growth are now seeking an experience Buyer with category experience within Professional Services - HR, Marketing, IT, Consultancy, Legal or Audit for a contract role. There is high potential of this role converting to a permanent position after this time.
Key skills required
Ability to deliver savings and improvements in KPIs across key Procurement imperatives of cost, risk, quality, service, growth, innovation and governance
- Delivery of saving targets using procurement best practice across spends categories assigned.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of savings and value adding projects that will reduce the total acquisition cost of spend as measured and documented through the savings process
- Drive local procurement initiatives through implementation of Global Sourcing Strategies and local RFQ's in conjunction with key business partners.
- Identify, develop and deliver initiatives by working with internal customers as Lead Business Partner
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Policy
- Support category managers as appropriate
- Ability to develop relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Able to engage with senior leaders
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Tenacious and works with integrity and can be relied on to achieve savings within deadlines agreed
- Able to support other procurement areas as required.
- Rigorous approach to data
- Ideally studying CIPS and graduate level qualifications
- Takes pride in own work ensuring a right first time approach.