£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
9 months ago
Indirect Sourcing Manager - This is an excellent opportunity to support the continued success of a high-performing procurement function, delivering cross category sourcing projects across the breadth of the Indirects portfolio.
The jobholder will be responsible for creating a "business partner" model by supporting key stakeholder relationships across key business units.
In turn, the jobholder will be expected to carry out diligent procurement analytics and begin to support the design and implementation of category sourcing strategies across HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Property and FM.
In turn, it is expected that the jobholder be able to deliver end to end sourcing lifecycle projects creating cost savings and on-going value through the post-contract phase of key supplier relationships. The jobholder will work autonomously as part of a small team of Procurement Managers.
The Procurement Manager will be able to demonstrate experience of sourcing across the Indirects category portfolio - gained within a 'blue-chip' services environment.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement/management across multiple business units
- Track-record of delivering indirect sourcing projects across a range of services including HR, Recruitment, L&D, Marketing and Professional Services
- Highly Analytical with an ability to create spend MI and Reports
- Excellent track record of stakeholder management and engagement
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS preferred