£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits Package
30 days ago
My client, who are focused across renewables, grid, and retail, are looking for an experienced Procurement professional who has the capability to put their personal stamp on the Indirect / Facility Management category strategy, based in Swindon.
Ideally, you will have a background in Indirect / Facility Management Procurement and the technical knowledge required to liaise with business stakeholders and external suppliers
This role will offer real diversity and challenge to the successful individual in which every day will be different, from working on multi-million-pound contracts down to smaller one-off procurement activities. You will be expected to lead, manage and govern assigned external spend of indirect procurement activities relating to items such as Facilities Management and Catering. As part of these activities, you will ensure that the long and short-term value of these are maintained. This will offer an opportunity to prepare for and lead complex negotiations, therefore, you will need to foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers to support delivery of best value to the business.
- Understanding complex supply and value networks
- Leading sourcing strategies, ideally within Indirect and Facilities Management
- Negotiating and deal closing with excellent results
- Demonstrates experience across indirect & FM procurement, gained in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of strategic influencing surrounding the supplier base and leading negotiations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, ideally gained in a complex multi-divisional environment
- Understanding complex procurement, supply and value networks
- Relevant qualification to degree and/or Chartered MCIPS (or equivalent) is required
If this is of interest, please apply or send an email to email@example.com