Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €60000 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a leading Dutch Bank, is looking to recruit an Indirect Procurement Specialist. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with Indirect procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Indirect services on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of an end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
* Demonstrates experience of Indirect Procurement, ideally with 3-5 years experience
* Ideally demonstrates experience gained in an international, 'blue-chip' environement
* Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
* Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
* Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified