£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K)
A multinational financial services client seeks an Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K), where you will work with key stakeholders to maximise the value of a spend of c£100M.
- As the Indirect Procurement Manager (£75K), you will manage a c£100M spend. You will cover a wide range of categories, with FM & Property being especially desirable.
- Operates in a category management capacity - taking ownership over spend and working closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement category plans.
- This is an environment where procurement is unmandated - you will need to take responsibility for demonstrating the value of procurement to your stakeholders, and form a true 'business partner' relationship.
- Will work with key senior stakeholders internationally, developing and maintaining strong relationships across multiple geographies.
- Deep Indirect Sourcing experience. FM & Property are especially sought after.
- Experience working in a category management model - and a demonstrable track record of successfully developing and implementing category strategy to drive savings and deliver value to your stakeholders.
- Able to work in an environment where procurement is unmandated - taking the initiative to engage with your stakeholders and demonstrate the value of partnering with procurement.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
The submission deadline for this role will be by midday on Friday 12th July. To find out more please apply here, or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org