£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Benefits
5 months ago
Indirect Procurement Manager - £70K
A fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 100 FMCG organisation as an Indirect Procurement Manager - £70K, taking ownership of a £50M spend on a global level.
The Indirect Procurement Manager - £70K will:
- Take ownership of a £50M global spend across HR and FM.
- Develop and implement your own category strategies from the ground up, and see them through, from hands-on sourcing through to SRM.
- Have the opportunity to define a newly created role within a 'greenfield' procurement function.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders worldwide at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong indirect procurement experience - in particular in HR and / or FM.
- A history of success in an ambiguous, 'greenfield' procurement environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at the most senior level.
- Ideally, Degree and/or CIPS qualified.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply here, or reach out to me directly at email@example.com