Up to £62000 per annum
23 days ago
I'm keen to discuss an exciting campaign of recruitment, with opportunities to play a key role in the building of a 'Greenfield' Procurement at one of the UK's fastest-growing Highstreet retailers, demonstrating significant growth in high-street footprint as well as revenue!
This is a fantastic "greenfield" opportunity for someone to come in and play a key role in helping shape the strategy and direction of the function!
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £62K + Benefits
- Developing and implementing category plans.
- Minimising business risk
- Ensuring savings opportunity's
- Developing strong and effective internal relationships
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous category management experience
- Proven negotiator
- Degree/CIPS Qualification desirable
- Previous marketing procurement experience desirable
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding this role. Please contact Marcos directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org