£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager, with a broad Indirect category background, to support the development of a newly launched category area.
The role is offered on the basis of an initial 12 Month FTC, based on a 3/4 day working week.
The jobholder will play a key role within the Indirect Procurement team, launching a new category for the organisation. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience of Indirect Procurement, gained in a 'blue-chip' environement
- Proven track record in identifying and delivering cost savings and added value
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA prefered)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified