£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager, demonstrating a breadth of indirect sourcing experience? If so, this opportunity will provide you with the platform to fast-track your career in a Procurement function which is playing a central role in a business critical, Digital, transformation programme which will bring innovation and simplicity to the end customer!
- You will play a key role in the Procurement of Indirect services on a group wide basis; helping develop a "business partner" model in order to position Procurement as a true value-add partner across all corporate functions
- You will be expected to formulate and lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature.
- You will support the performance management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, innovation, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
- You will demonstrate experience of Indirect Procurement, ideally gained in a complex, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate some experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA preferred)
- You are a confident communicator with an inquisitive nature - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally, you will be Degree & MCIPS qualified