Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
2 months ago
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £58K + Cash Flex Fund + Pension
Location: Mancheser (2 Days p/w in the Office)
A fantastic opportunity to join a CIPS Platinum accredited Procurement function beginning a journey of transformation - reflecting double digit year on year growth in overall company revenue. The Indirect Procurement Manager will lead the development of category plans and the execution of end to end sourcing projects to deliver value and reduce risk across the breadth of the IT, Professional Services and general indirect category portfolio's.
This is an outstanding opporutnity for an individual with both IT and Indirect procurement experience.
You will play a key role in the Procurement of IT and Indirect services on a group wide basis. You will lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, IT and Indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
- Demonstrates a blend of both IT and Indirect Procurement experience
- Evidence of driving value and reducing risk across throughout the Procurement lifecycle
- Experience of "owning" contract negotiations with suppliers - both in regard to legal and commercial terms
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Ideally Degree qualified