£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Package
20 days ago
Indirect Procurement Manager (NEC / JCT)
My client is one of the world's most advanced technology-led defence companies and one of the biggest manufactures in the UK. They are in period of continued success, having recently won multiple high-profile contracts which has led them to growing their Procurement and Supply Chain teams across their offices in Preston and Barrow-In-Furness.
- Responsible for NEC/JCT contract development in liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivering and measuring performance improvement (people/process/suppliers/contract/toolsets)
- Contributing to the development of Purchasing and Procurement strategy, policy and processes for the defined area of responsibility
- Ensuring that supplier and sourcing reviews are carried out, suppliers are monitored and managed and where appropriate alternative sources are identified that are to the further benefit of the business
- Ensuring technical support and co-ordination throughout the end-to-end procurement process such that customer and suppler issues are communicated and resolved effectively
- Ensuring procurement input into the bidding activity such that the budget is met consistent with business objectives
- Contributing to the IPS strategic direction and delivery of objectives
You will be an experienced Purchasing and Procurement professional who is local to the Preston or Barrow-In-Furness area. You will ideally have Indirect Procurement experience within at least one of the following industries: Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Construction, or Infrastructure.
Please note, the position is hybrid, so if you can commute to Preston or Barrow-In-Furness a few days per week, our client can accommodate.
- Degree qualified in a business subject area or equivalent procurement / supply chain accreditations (MCIPS, RICS, IAPPM)
- Construction contracting experience is desirable, but not essential. (NEC or JCT)
If the Indirect Procurement Manager (NEC / JCT) position is of interest to you, please either apply directly to this advert, or send your resume and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org