£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st-executive are recruiting for a insurance firm based in Milton Keynes, supporting them on a procurement recruitment campaign as as they go through a period of transformation and growth. Our client seeks to recruit an Indirect Category Specialist to undertake a key role in their group Procurement function. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring full end - end sourcing, tendering, negotiation and stakeholder management, aim to drive commercial value across the business.
Paying up to £65,000 + hybrid working (1 -2 days in Milton Keynes for stakeholders and colaboration with team )
Both progression and development are on offer here, with a clear road-map to success lined out with promotion opportunities within 12 - 18 months / management of buyers in the org should you want to go down the management route.
- You will be responsible for managing the wider indirect services category - NON IT, ( Claims, People Services, Marketing, Legal Services, Tax, Audit, Consultancy and Advisory spend areas )
- Assist the Head of Procurement in the development and delivery of the Indirect Procurement strategy.
- Lead negotiation of contracts with suppliers under agreed authority levels, working with in house or external legal counsel where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for providing first stop in-house contractual advice in relation to supplier contracts.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and stakeholders, and prioritisation skills managing multiple, conflicting interests and deadlines.
- Experience in an indirect category strategic procurement / supplier management role delivering commercial value.
- Degree Educated or CIPS Qualified/Building towards CIPS