€120000 - €130000 per annum + additional benefits
3 months ago
Are you looking to advance your career in a fully remote role? This opportunity with a global business may be for you! Join a company who are passionate about technology and have a strong entrepreneurial culture.
Role: Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Location: Germany, fully remote + 20%- 30% traveling
Salary: €120K - €130K + attractive benefits
You are fully fluent in English and German - you'll need to communicate in both languages on a daily basis. Your experience in regional procurement spans at least five years, with three of them being in Indirects or Contract Manufacturing categories. Previously you have worked for large, corporate companies and cross multiple currencies. You also have a degree in business administration, finance or technical study.
Your strengths include your analytical skills and a strong understanding of business analysis and costing - preferably TCO models. You have a good working knowledge of legal documents, with the ability to interpret contracts. It would be great if you can speak other European languages, but this isn't a necessity.
About the job
- You will deliver the performance of the category by understanding objectives and planning strategy to meet business targets.
- Develop and implement the category strategy, updating it as busines needs evolve.
- Build your internal and external networks to ensure that business needs are met and that you have access to all supplier's resources.
- Manage business relationships and expectations as the trusted point of contact for commercial and executive interaction.
- Drive the company's growth through strong collaboration models with the businesses.
About the company
A global company who are committed to remaining entrepreneurial - to stay small as they grown. This enables them to remain laser-focused on their customers and build up the services that have enabled their rapid growth.
They are problem-solvers, forward thinkers and storytellers. This means that they love working with people who are passionate about their own growth and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.