€60000 - €70000 per annum + + car + package
7 months ago
Role: Indirect Procurement/Commodity Manager
Location: Overijssel - 1 day per 2 weeks in the office
Salary: €60-70k + package
Opportunity to join a global, agile manufacturing company with procurement at the forefront of company strategy as an Indirect Procurement Manager. You'll cover categories including marketing, advertising, tech, CAPEX, cleaning and waste. Total spend €60-80m.
This is an agile environment where you will drive strategy, work autonomously alongside a highly professional team and be able to take ownership and influence multiple stakeholders.
Fully funded global travel to destinations such as India, Asia and the Caribbean as part of the role.
Role can be based anywhere, with only 1 day a fortnight required in the office in Overijssel. Prefer to work in the office? There are 26 locations across the Netherlands you can work in daily if desired.
- Define & deliver optimised procurement strategies for indirect categories across Netherlands, Belgium, France, Poland, Germany and Hungry
- Opportunity to work across indirects with a focus on CAPEX and opportunities to expand commodities
- Agile role where you have the opportunity to drive your own agenda and scope the categories end to end
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Working proficiency in English and German
- Experience across: Category strategy and category management / Market analysis / RFX / Negotiation / Contract Management / Supplier Performance Evaluation & Supplier Relationship
- Will ideally have experience across some indirects including: marketing, advertising, IT, CAPEX, cleaning and waste
- Experience in Capex projects a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Engineering a plus
If of interest, please apply this role ASAP or email your CV to email@example.com