£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Indirect Category Manager - £45,000 (Heathrow) (Hybrid working)
Role: Indirect Category Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
Location: Heathrow, London, United Kingdom
I currently have an exciting indirect category manager role for anyone looking to move into a large organisation where they can learn new skills and test themselves in a fast-paced environment. This organisation is looking to add to their Procurement team due to increased levels of work/business in the industry.
My client is the largest within their industry and have an established name globally for providing quality service throughout the travel industry. If you're an ambitious, commercially minded Procurement professional who can demonstrate experience or want to test yourself of indirect procurement in dealing with contract negotiations, stakeholders and projects then this role will certainly suit you.
- Support and influence the strategic sourcing activities for large value, complex spend areas which align with the business and the broader business and market strategies.
- Constructively challenge business plans and strategy documents to maximise commercial opportunity and mitigates risk.
- Support and maintain all necessary agreed processes for supplier management, claims management, benefits and savings and continuous improvement targets whilst meeting all contract, regulatory, risk-reward and exit strategy requirements.
- Taking responsibility for contract assurance and support services including the delivery of all centralised contract amendments which will require strong relationships with Legal.
- Supporting the development and delivery of the procurement for the business strategy.
- Researching and contributing to the development of new innovative strategies which will be presented to relevant senior stakeholders, using creative commercial models, market leading technology and trends that will drive competitive edge for the business.
- Experience of indirect procurement, particularly Comms and Events, Travel, Office Services, Office Supplies etc.
- Experience in a variety of Procurement and Contracting models, using a range of reimbursement models.
- Clear understanding of contract terms and conditions.
- Ability to interpret financial data and apply to decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organisation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
If you think you are right for this role or are interested, please apply and I will be in touch.