£30000 - £35000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career!
Role: Indirect Buyer (SRM)
Salary: Up to £36K + Excellent Benefits & flex working
Location: Bristol office based 2 days p/w + home working for the rest of the week
Role type: Full time| Permanent
This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone with drive and ambition ! Some Procurement experience and engaged with Supplier is ideal for this position, however consideration will be given to candidates from all procurement backgrounds.
It's never been a more exciting time to join an well established organisation undertaking significant transformation.
This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience with indirect sourcing/Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), however consideration will be given to candidates from all procurement backgrounds.
Flexible arrangements on home/Bristol office working are available.
- Demonstrates some indirect sourcing experience or experience gained within a Procurement function managing suppliers.
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Strong reporting skills, both in Excel and PowerPoint with attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills.
- Some Supplier Relationship Management experience (SRM)
- Experience with working with Procurement systems such as SAP Ariba
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Degree qualified.
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career. Click apply and we will happily talk through the details of the role!