West Midlands, England
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Package
9 months ago
Our Client, a major FMCG Retailer are currently looking for an Imports Operations Manager to join their Supply Chain team.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of international imports.
- Effective management of the International Imports Team
- Contributing to the development of the long term Supply Chain strategy.
- Ensuring internal stakeholders up to Director Level are regularly updated with news.
- Proven experience working with a wide range of Import logistics providers including Sea, Air and Road Freight.
- Experience managing and developing multiple plans simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of Trading, Operations and HMRC Regulations.
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders both internal & external.
If this role is of interest, please apply or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org