£58000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
HR Procurement Manager- Bristol- £65k.
I am recruiting for a Strategic Procurement Manager to work within an evolving Procurement function, for a company who specialises in outsourcing and energy services. You will be responsible for recruitment within the HR category including Temp Labour, Training & Development. You will be given the freedom to define, manage and implement strategic sourcing strategies across the function.
- Identify key savings area within the category and look to make savings where appropriate
- Define, implement and manage all the strategic sourcing strategies
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Support the develop of the procurement function strategy and negotiate best in class agreements
- Experience working in procurement across the HR- Temp Labour, Recruitment, Training and Development
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Working towards/achieved your CIPS qualification
- Experience working in a strategic sourcing/procurement environment
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Strategic HR Procurement Manager- Bristol- £65k.